1. Choose the item or items that you want. For example January 2010 newsletter and click the button “Add this to my cart”. You can then click “Back to Shopping” if you want to add another newsletter.
2. Choose another item if you want then click “add this to my cart” again. Once you have all the items you want in your shopping cart click on “Go to checkout”.
3. You are then taken to the “Welcome and Sign In” page. Create an account as a “New customer”. Just follow the directions. You will not need to do this part again next time you login to download the next newsletter(s) or other information.
4. Now click on the button at the bottom of the page to continue. You then get to the payment page, which you ignore because the newsletters are FREE. So just click on “Continue checkout” at the bottom of this information.
5. You are then at step 3 Order Confirmation. Just click on the bottom button which says “Confirm the Order”.
6. It will then tell you that your checkout was successful and when you scroll down you will see a “download” button. Click on this, the newsletter will download to your computer. You should then save it on your computer to read or print as you wish. You can add more than one Free item to your shopping cart at a time, and you can also mix Free and Regular items in the same shopping cart for checkout.